Take benefit of the price advantage when buying 2 packs of Waire™ P2!
Waire™ P2 is part of the Viro Protect collection from ubumask, the specialist in innovative, easily breathable filtering masks.
Waire™ P2 is a FFP2 quality filtering face mask with state-of-the-art filtering technology "Made in New Zealand". You get nearly the filtration efficiency of an FFP3 mask with less breathing resistance than a regular FFP1 mask.
Waire™ P2 is unique and marketed exclusively for protection against COVID-19.
Waire™ P2 is of course CE certified (CE 2797) according to EU2016/425 and complies with DIN EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.
This lightweight and comfortable mask made of natural wool fiber has amazing capabilities that synthetic fibers cannot match. Wool is the most positively charged fiber in the world, resulting in an electrostatic filter that acts like a magnet to trap particles in the air.
With very low breathing resistance, Waire™ P2 makes it easy to protect yourself while breathing easily.
One pack contains 4 masks with up to 50 hours* of wearing time each. A standard FFP2 quality mask has a recommended wearing time of max. 8 hours according to CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Waire™ P2 complies with DIN EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 and AS / NZS 1716: 2012 standards as respirators of FFP2 and P2 classes, respectively.
- Most breathable filtering face mask in FFP2 quality
- Bacteria resistant
- Moisture wicking
- Natural wool fiber prevents allergies
- Ideal for protection against fine dust, airborne particles, fumes, smoke and viruses (CORONA, flu)
- 4-point headband for ideal fit - no pressure behind the ears
- The high performance biological filter has been tested by independent laboratories for FFP2/N95/KN95/P2 filtration efficiency
- Now also certified and approved in the EU and USA
* Depending on air pollution and correct use. Please always make sure the mask fits properly: Like any filtering face mask, Waire™ P2 must be worn correctly for optimal filtering efficiency.
Note: Delivery time for Germany and Austria is currently approx. 2 working days, otherwise between 4 and 10 working days depending on the country of delivery. Due to the large number of incoming orders, the processing time is currently approx. 2 working days.